Gauhati University Instructor Recruitment Nov Jobs Vacancy
Advt No. NTS/10/2011
Recruitment for the positions of Instructor and Technical Assistant Nov 2011
Applications in prescribed format have been invited from the Indian Nationals by Gauhat University for the recruitment on the positions of Instructor and Technical Assistant on purely contract basis. Appointment against these posts will be made on contract basis for initial period of 6 months only that may be increased on the basis of performance of candidates and requirement of University till end of project. Applicants who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment can apply having submitted application in prescribed format along with the photocopies of certificates of educational qualification before last date of submission of application 22.11.2011. Applicants can collect more information about recruitment by dint of reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: -
1. Name of Position – Instructor
No. of Posts – 02
Age limit – Applicants who are going to apply for this position must ensure that their age is under 37 years as on 01.10.2011.
Payment – Selected applicants on this post will be paid a amount of Rs. 8,000 per month from the date of posting.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent OR Master degree in any science discipline having knowledge of computer from recognized university. Applicants should have good personality and communication skill.
Experience – Experience of one years in similar field will be given preference to candidates.
2. Post Name – Technical Assistant
No. of Posts – 02 posts
Age limit – Applicant’s age should be under 37 years as on 01.10.2011
Salary – Applicants selected on this post will be paid Rs. 5, 500/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants need to have a Bachelor degree in any stream from reputed university and should have good communication skill and personality.
Experience – Applicants should have experience of one year in relevant field to obtain preference that will be given by university.
Application fee: – Applicants have to submit application having a demand draft of Rs. 500/- ( for Sr. No. 1 post) and Rs. 100/- ( for Sr.No. 2 post) that would be drawn in favour of ” Registrar , Gauhati University” from any nationalized bank and payable at Guwahati.
How to apply: -
1. Applicants need to download prescribed format of application from the official website of Gauhati University before last date of submission of application.
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format having described complete bio-data about candidates and affix a latest photograph at prescribed space in application form.
3. Application accompanied with demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age etc and covered within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post————–” should be submitted to the Registrar, Gauhati University, Gawahati – 14 on or before 22.11.2011.
Applicants can know more information on web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of Gauhati University: - http://www.gauhati.ac.in/
Tags: gauhati university recruitment, instructor