AP Police SI Recruitment Nov Jobs 2296 Vacancies
STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ANDHRA PRADESH
AP Police Recruitment for SI (Sub Inspector) November 2011
Applications on prescribed application form are invited by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Various Departments. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, Physical Standard and all required qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed application form downloaded from the website www.apstatepolice.org. Go through the details to know more about AP Police SI Recruitment 2011.
Post Name: Sub Inspector (in various departments)
Vacancies: 2296 Posts
Departments wise vacancies details
1. SCT Civil (Men) – 1238
2. AR (Men) – 306
3. SAR CPL (MEN) – 10
4. APSP (MEN) – 406
5. APSP (MEN) – 17
6. SPF (MEN) – 68
7. APFES (MEN) – 21
8. CIVIL (Women) – 230
Minimum age 21 years and Maximum should be more than 25 years for SL No. 1 to 18 and for SL No. 17, it should be 18 to 30 years as on 01/07/2011
Candidates who belong to BC / ST / SC will be relaxed in age upto 5 years
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Candidates who belong to SC / ST should be passed Class 12th from a Recognized Board. Candidates having higher qualifications may also be considered for the post
Male – Height should not be less than 167.60 Cm and Chest should be 86.3 Cm and 86.3 + 5 Cm with expansions
Female- Height – 152.5 CMS, Weight – 40 kg
Medical Standard (Eye Sight)
Distant Vision – 6/6 (Right Eye) and 6/6 (Left Eye)
Near Vision – 0/6 (Right Eye) and 0/5 (Left Eye)
Candidates should not be suffered from Colour Blindness and both the eyes should have full field of vision.
How to get application form:
Interested candidates who want to apply against any of the above posts are required to download application format from the website www.apstatepolice.org
Selection Procedure and Scheme of Exam:
Selection of the candidates will be through Preliminary Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Exam.
1. Preliminary Test: Under this test, candidates will have to run 5 Kilometers within 25 minutes for male candidates and 2.5 Kilometers within 16 Minutes for Female Candidates
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Male: 100 Meters run in 15 Seconds, Long Jump – 3.80 Miters, Shot Put (7.26) – 5.60 Meters, High Jump – 1.20 Meters, 800 Meters run in 170 Seconds. For Women Candidates: – 100 Meters run in 18 Seconds, Long Jump – 2.75 Meters, Shot put (4 Kg) – 4.50 Meters
3. Written Test: Only those candidates will be eligible for written test who have qualified in Physical Efficiency Test (PET). An objective Type written exam Comprised of 4 Test Papers and for Each paper, there will be given 3 Hours. Paper-I (English) of 100 Marks, Paper-II (Telugu) of 100 Marks, Paper-III (Arithmetic, Reasoning, Mental Ability) of 200 Marks, Paper-IV (General Studies) of 200 Marks.
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.50 in cash only at the time of submission of application form. Application fees in the shape of Indian Postal Order, Cheques and Demand Draft etc. will not be accepted. Candidates who belong to SC / ST are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and all required qualifications for the suitable post may apply with downloaded application format with copies of supporting documents and submit their application by hand to the concerned address mentioned in Detailed Advertisement
2. Application can be submitted between 28/11/2011 and 28/01/2012 on all working days from 10 am to 1 pm.
3. Applications by Post will not be accepted, Candidates will have to submit their application by hand at the concerned address given in the advertisement details
1. Applications received after last date will not be accepted
2. Incomplete application in any respect and without supporting documents will be rejected
3. Candidates will be provided Hall Ticket (Identity Card) at once or on the next day after submission of application
AP Police Advertisement Details:
Official Website of A.P. Police: http://www.apstatepolice.org/