IIT Bhubaneswar Junior Technician, Junior Assistant Recruitment Oct 2011 Vacancy Jobs
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR
Notification No. Rectt/02/Non-Acad/2011-12
IITBBS RECRUITMENT FOR SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER, DEPUTY LIBRARIAN, ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN, ASST. REGISTRAR, PRIVATE SECRETARY, JUNIOR TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT, JUNIOR SUPERINTENDENT, JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER, JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR, PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR, JUNIOR ARCHITECT, JUNIOR TECHNICIAN, JUNIOR LABORATORY ASSISTANT, JUNIOR ASSISTANT, PHARMACIST, SECURITY OFFICER 2011
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 56 following non-teaching vacant posts. Willing candidates, who are fulfilling the relevant eligibility criteria for the posts, may send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of required documents and bank draft of Rs. 200/- to the mentioned below address latest by 25th November 2011. Recruitment details are as follow:
Name of the posts, No. of vacant posts and Relevant Qualification:
1. Superintending Engineer – 01 – Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering, 15 years of experience in Execution and Construction of Civil work with public health and contract management and holding analogous post either at the same level or worked in the PB-3.
2. Deputy Librarian – 01 – Post Graduation in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks and having 05 years of Assistant University or College Librarian experience.
3. Assistant Librarian – 01 – Post Graduation in relevant subject with 55% marks and should be passed NET / SLET / SET examination conducted by UGC.
4. Assistant Registrar – 01 – The candidates should be Post Graduate in any subject with minimum 55% marks, having 05 years of experience in required field and knowledge of MS Office application.
5. Private Secretary – 02 – Graduate with minimum 05 years of relevant working experience.
6. Junior Technical Superintendent – 09 – Having either Master Degree in Science or Bachelor Degree in Science with 02 years of relevant experience or Master in Computer Application (MCA) plus 01 year experience or Diploma in Engineering with 03 years of relevant experience.
7. Junior Superintendent – 07 – Post Graduate plus 01 year of working experience in academic administration / Graduate with 05 years of relevant experience.
8. Junior Accounts Officer – 01 – M.Com. plus knowledge of accounting software plus 01 year of experience in Audit Works / Internal Audit / Final Accounts etc. OR B.Com. with same as experience and knowledge and membership of ICA /ICSI / ICWA OR B.Com. with knowledge of accounting software and should have 05 years of relevant experience.
9. Junior Hindi Translator – 01 – PG Degree / its equivalent Degree in Hindi and should be English as a subject in Graduation / Degree in English with Hindi as a subject in Graduation OR Graduation Degree with English and Hindi as compulsory subjects.
10. Physical Training Instructor – 01 – PG in Physical Education with 01 year of relevant experience / Graduation in Physical Education with 05 years of relevant experience.
11. Junior Architect (Temporary) – 01 – The candidates should be either Graduate in Architecture with 01 year of field experience or Diploma in Architecture with 03 years of field experience.
12. Junior Technician – 13 – The candidates should have qualification as either Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics / Computer Science & Engineering or Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary with ITI with 60% marks and having 05 years of minimum experience in relevant field. Knowledge of Computer Application is essential.
13. Junior Laboratory Assistant – 05 – Having Bachelor Degree in Science with Knowledge of Computer Application.
14. Junior Assistant – 10 – Should be Graduate in any discipline with typing speed of 60 w/m on Computer.
15. Pharmacist – 01 – Graduation Degree with Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy and should be registered as a pharmacist.
16. Security Officer – 01 – Should have Bachelor Degree and 10 years of required experience or its equivalent exemplary service and valid driving licence to motor cycle / ride jeep.
Pay Scale for:
Srl. no. 1 to 4 – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Srl. no. 5 to 11 and 16 – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Srl. no, 12 to 15 – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Application Fees: Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for General Category Candidates.
How to apply: The candidates should send their applications along with attested copies of relevant certificates and DD (if needed) to the Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar – 751 013 before last date of submission.
Closing date for receiving applications: 25/11/2011
To know more information of the recruitment, click on the link given below:
Official website of IITBBS - http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/
More Top Government Jobs
Tags: assistant librarian, assistant registrar, deputy librarian, iit bhubaneshwar recruitment, junior accounts officer, junior architect, junior assistant, junior hindi translator, junior laboratory assistant, junior technician, pharmacist, private secretary, security officer, superintending engineer