Intelligence Bureau / IB Junior Intelligence Officer Examination How to Prepare, Books, Sample Paper, Exam Pattern
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Junior Intelligence Officer Examination
Q. What is the Exam Pattern of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II Examination?
A: The Examination Pattern of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Examination goes like this –
|Serial Number||Details of the Examination||Allotted Time||Allotted Marks|
|1||Objective type paper – General Awareness, General Knowledge, English Language, Logical Reasoning, Mathematical Aptitude, etc.||1 hour and 30 minutes||100 marks|
Aspirants who will secure standard marks in written test will be called for skill test / practical test and interview.
Name of Important Books for Prepartion of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Examination:
1. General Knowledge and Current Affaires:
a. Book written by Lucent,
b. Pratiyogita Darpan, Chronicle
Upkar Prakashan Book, R.S. Agrawal and Vikas Agrawal
Q. How to prepare for the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Examination?
A: Preparation Tips for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Examination are –
- Time Table – Candidates need to make a proper plan of their study time. Make a proper timetable so that proper time should be given for all the subjects. Every subject is important and aspirants need to secure certain minimum marks in all subjects.
- Selection of Books - Selection of proper study material is very important. Nowadays internet has become most friendly for the young aspirants. Every detail is available in the internet. Students can also take help from their teachers regarding selection of correct study materials. Books are available in internet and also in markets.
- Study the books – After preparing the time table and selection of books students have to study all the relevant books. They should start with easy problems and slowly should increase their level of difficulty. The process should be same with all the subjects. Do not take any subject lightly; no matter how strong may be you are in that subject. Every subject needs an equal effort.
- Practice – Practice is the most important thing that all candidates appearing for the examination have to do. Regular practice of problems will build confidence among the students and will improve their time management.
- Reading – A habit of reading newspaper and magazines is a good method of improving English vocabulary and General Knowledge. This should be done on a regular basis.
- Previous Year Question Papers – Previous Year Question Papers are available in internet. Students can download them and practice them thoroughly. This will help to know the pattern of the examination and students will be familiar enough with the type of questions.
- Mock Test – Mock Tests are conducted by various coaching institutes. Candidates can enroll themselves in coaching centers and can appear for the test. This will enhance their will power.
- Evaluation – After the mock test students can easily evaluate their score and analyze where they stand. This will showcase their weak and strong areas. Students can work harder on their weak areas.
- Revision – Revision of last year’s papers is very important. The revision will tell the students how much they have remembered the topics.
- Be Confident – The last tip is that students must have confidence in them but not over confidence. A positive attitude with good efforts will fetch the students to go higher in their lives.
Tags: ib exam pattern, ib preparation tips, ib recruitment, ib sample paper