Intelligence Bureau / IB PA Preparation Tips, Books, Sample Paper, Exam Pattern
Intelligence Bureau / IB Personal Assistant Exam
Q. What is the examination Pattern for IB Personal Assistant (PA)?
A: The Examination Pattern of Personal Assistant (PA) are furnished below –
The examination will have two parts –
Part I is Written Test
Part II is Skill Test
Part I – Written Test
|Serial Number||Details of the Exam||Time Allotted||Marks Allotted|
|1||Descriptive Paper – General English / Hindi and Essay Writing||2 Hours||100 Marks|
|2||Objective Paper – General English, General Knowledge, General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Mathematical Aptitude, etc.||1 Hour 30 Minutes||100 Marks|
Part II – Skill Test
English / Hindi Shorthand, Speed of words per minute is 100, Duration of the Test is 10 minutes and Time Allowed for Transcription is 50 minutes.
Books for Preparation of Intelligence / IB Personal Assistant (PA) Exam:
1. For Mathematics -
2. For Reasoning:
3. For English:
Upkar Prakashan Books
4. For GK:
For Current Affairs and Practicing:
Q. How to prepare for IB PA Examination?
A: Preparation for the Examination has to be done very seriously. Aspirants from every corner of Country appear in this examination. Some of the preparation tips for the examination are as follows –
- Study Material – Aspirants should collect appropriate study material for their preparation. Suggestions for books can be gathered form internet, markets or from any experienced persons. Aspirants should also collect previous years question papers.
- Routine – A well mannered routine has to be prepared by the candidates. Aspirants should make it sure that they provide equal time to all the subjects / topics. Candidates should try to devote more time on their preparation.
- Practice – Aspirants must start with basic questions. Try to keep the base of every subject very clear. The level of difficulty should gradually increase.
- Time Management – This is the most important factor that plays an important role in an entrance examination. Candidates have to complete their paper in a limited time period with most correct answers so that they can go for further rounds. Aspirants have to practice the sample papers with limited time period and try to improve their speed.
- Habit of Reading – Aspirants have to improve their vocabulary skills by reading newspapers and monthly magazines. This will help the candidates in two ways. One they will have good command over English and the other is their General Knowledge will increase. Few magazines also provides interview of successful candidates which showcase some tips of preparation.
- Mock Test – Try to appear for mock tests. They will help to analyze the preparation level and time management. Many coaching centers conducts mock tests for aspirants.
- Revision – Revision of all chapters have to be done. Apart from books, last year papers have to be revised.
- Confidence – Try to build confidence within yourself.
Tags: ib exam pattern, ib preparation tips, ib recruitment, ib sample paper