BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer / Sahayak Abhiyojan Padadhikari Recruitment Oct Jobs Vacancy
Bihar Public Service Commission ( BPSC)
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg ( Beli Road ), Patna – 800001
Advertisement No. 41/2011, 42/2011
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment Oct 2011
Applications in prescribed format are being invited by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) from residents of Bihar for recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer ( Sahayak Abhiyojan Padadhikari) in Home ( reserved) department in pay band of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- . Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this recruitment by 17.11.2011 if they fulfill the below given its term and conditions having all educational qualification. Selection of applicants will be made after qualifying in written examination and personal interview. if applicants want to know more details about recruitment, please see below: -
Name of Post – Assistant prosecution Officer ( Sahayak Abhiyojan Officer)
No. of Posts – 80 ( SC – 40, ST – 13, OBC – 10, OBC-women – 14 and PH – 03)
Pay Scale – Selected applicants on prescribed post will be paid Rs. 9300 – 34800 and Grade Rs. 4800/-
Upper age limit – as on 1.08.2010
UR- 37 years, OBC – 40 years, UR – women – 40 years, SC/ST (Man and Women) – 42 years and PH – 47 years
Educational qualification – Applicants who want to apply for Assistant Prosecution Officer then they must have a Bachelor degree of any recognized University in Law.
Syllabus of written examination -
Post code – Subject – Marks
1. General Knowledge including Current affairs – 150 marks
2. Elementary General Science – 100 marks
3. General Hindi – 100 marks
4. General English – 100 marks
5. Law of Evidence and Procedure – 150 marks
Optional subject – Applicants have to choose any three in followings
6. Constitutional law of India and England – 150 marks
7. Hindu law and Mohammadan Law – 150 marks
8. Law of Transfer of Propery and Law of Trusts and Specific Relief – 150 marks
09. Law of Contract and Torts – 150 marks
10. Commercial Law – 150 marks
Selection procedure – For the post Assistant Prosecution Officer Applicants who will submit application and it have been received by Commission then applicants shall be called for written test by a call letter. The applicants who will qualify written examination will be called for Personal Interview. Personal Interview will be of total 100 marks. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in both written examination and Personal Interview. Applicants have to obtain at least 30 marks in Hindi or English to be qualify in written examination.
Application Fee: – Applicants who belong to General / OBC Category will have to deposit Rs. 350/- and who belong to SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 125/- in any branch of State Bank of India through challan and Challan will be download from http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Challan-Advt-41-42-2011.pdf
How to apply: -
1. Prescribed format of application form will be downloaded from official website of BPSC or from below given web link ” Application form” .
2. Application form should be filled in prescribed format with required information and Challan details and a recent passport size photograph should be pasted in prescribed place in application form.
3. Applications should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope with ” Advertisement No. ———- and Name of Post ———”
4. Application should be sent along with attested photocopies of supporting documents of Educational Qualification, age, caste etc to below given address on or before 17.11.2011.
Address: – To Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, jawaharlal nehru marg (Beli Road), Patna – 80001
Applicants can download application form and know more details about recruitment
Official Website of BPSC – http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Tags: assistant prosecution officer, bpsc recruitment, sahayak abhiyojan padadhikari