SSC ER Handicrafts Promotion Officer Recruitment Sep 2011 Vacancy Jobs
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
234/4, A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020
Advertisement Number: ER-04/2011
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment for Handicrafts Promotion Officer September 2011
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the post of Handicraft Promotion Officer for the following Group B selection. Candidates must enclose required supporting documents with the application and send it to the Commission by the last date 26/09/2011. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria for the following post before applying. Details are being provided below:
Name of the Post: HANDICRAFTS PROMOTION OFFICER (GROUP B)
• Department: Development Commissioner Handicrafts, M/o Textiles
• Vacancy: 17 (UR: 07, SC: 03, OBC: 07)
• Age: Less than 30 years
• Pay Scale: 5,500-175-9,000
• Qualification: Master Degree in any subject area or equal qualifications from recognized university with two years experience in the field of Handicrafts Cottage Industry and Small Scale Industries.
Note: This post is not valid for PH (Physically Handicapped) candidates.
• SC / ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years, PH for 10 years
• Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview / Personality Test / Skill Test.
• Commission may select the candidates on basis of educational qualifications, academic qualification, percentage of marks, etc and selected candidates will be required to undergo for the above test.
• Attested copies of Matriculation certificates and proof of age certificates along with mark sheet should be attached with application, if found to be incomplete by any means, the form will be rejected as soon.
• Candidates should attach Attested copies of experience certificates if any
• Application form must be filled by Candidates’ own handwriting
Candidates must pay of Rs.50/- by the means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. Stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. Application fees must be paid in favour of ‘Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (ER), 234/4, A.J.C Bose Road, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Kolkata – 700020”
How to Apply:
1. Application in prescribed format as published in Notification should be sent in a super scribed envelop written Post Name, Category, and Advt. No. on it
2. Candidates should send their application affixed a passport size photograph and copy of the same photograph should be kept in the envelop
A Complete application in all respect with all supporting documents and enclosure must reach the ”Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (ER), 234/4, A.J.C Bose Road, Nizam Place, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Kolkata – 700020” on ore before 26/09/2011
Official Website: http://www.sscer.org
More SSC Jobs
Tags: handcraft promotion officer, ssc recruitment