IRB Jharkhand Police Recruitment Sept Jobs Vacancy – India Reserve Battalion
INDIA RESERVE BATTALION (IRB)
Applications are invited by India Reserve Battalion (IRB) Jharkhand for the recruitment of Policemen from eligible and interested male candidates for a period of 20 years. Details related this recruitment is mentioned below: -
Post Name: – Policemen (India Reserve Battalion)
Vacancy: – 423 seats
Vacancy Details and Location: -
- India Reserve Battalion-1: – 68 seats (UR-63, SC-05) Jamtara.
- India Reserve Battalion-2: – 88 seats (UR-65, ST-16, SC-07) Chaibasa Camp and Musabani.
- India Reserve Battalion-3: – 106 seats (UR-53, ST-27, SC-11, BC-I-09, BC-II-06) Chatra Camp and Piparwar.
- India Reserve Battalion-4: – 20 seats (UR-08, ST-06, SC-02, BC-I-01, BC-II-03) Laat Haar, Camp Lesliganj and Palamu.
- India Reserve Battalion-5: – 141 seats (UR-56, ST-40, SC-15, BC-I-13, BC-II-17) Gumla, Camp Dhurwa and Ranchi.
Qualification: – Applicant must pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board with minimum 45% marks.
Physical Eligibility: -
- Category Height Chest
- UR 165 Cm 81 Cm
- BC/Extreme class 165 Cm 81 Cm
- SC/ST 160 Cm 79 Cm
Physical Efficiency Test: – Applicant must pass the PFT such as: – 1 mile running in 06 minutes, 12 fit Long Jump, 04 fit High Jump and 15 fit Shot puts (16 Pounds).
Written Examination: – After Qualifying the PFT applicants will appear for a written examination. Total marks of written examination are 80 marks and question will be asked of the Matriculation Level.
How to apply: – fill up the application form in prescribed format which is available on recruitment page and enclose all the suitable documents Xerox copy such as: Academic qualification, Caste certificate and a recent passport size photograph which is affix on right hand top corner on the application form and self attested in such a way that half of the signature should run on the photograph and and send it on the address.
Address: – Applicants must send their application form on any office which the candidates want to apply through Registered Post.
Recruitment details and application format are available on the web link which is given below: -