UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment June Vacancy Job
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Assistant Commandant Job June 2011
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for appointment on Assistant Commandant. This recruitment opens opportunity to job in various police forces like B.S.F., C.R.P.F., C.I.S.F., I.T.B.P. and S.S.B.
More Information are provided below –
Name of Post and Number of Vacant Post –
Boarder Security Force (B.S.F.) – 111 Posts
Central Reserve Police Force (C.R.P.F.) – 213 Posts
Central Industrial Security Force (C.I.S.F.) – 15 Posts
Indian Tibet Boarder Police Force (I.T.B.P.) – 36 Posts
Sashastra Sima Bal (S.S.B.) – 122 Posts
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree candidates and the candidate who are appearing in Bachelor degree Examination may apply for this post.
Note – In the case of appearing candidate they will have to present his bachelor degree certificate after written examination.
- Candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates of Nepal and Bhutan may be able to apply according to Indian government rule.
Age Limitation – Age as on 1st August 2011
Minimum Age – 20 years
Maximum Age – 25 years
Age Relaxation for Central Service man – 05 years
Age Relaxation for SC / ST Candidates – 05 years
Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates – 03 years
Application Fee –
- For on Line apply – Candidates should deposit Rs.100 in any Branch of State Bank of India by Cash. They can also pay by other Electronic media like Visa / master Card / Debit Card or they can pay by E-Banking of State Bank of India.
- For Off Line apply – Candidate who wants to apply off line, They must paste Central recruitment fee stamp (CRFS) of Rs.200 and also seal of post office in from which they buy.
- No any application fee will be paid by women, SC and ST candidates.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply only on line process, in the case of far flung area candidates have to permission for off line apply. They should get General apply letter (E-Form) by paying Rs.30 which related to district head post office and state head post office.
General Information –
- Last date for on line apply – 18th July 2011 at night 11:59
- If any problem will occur in case of off line apply then candidate contact on Phone No. – 011 23389366 or Fax No. : 23387310
- Last date for off line apply – 25th July 2011. Candidate can send their complete application by Speed Post / Registered Post on to the given venue.
Union Public Service Commission,
Dhaulpur house, Shahajanha road,
New Delhi – 110069
For any acknowledgement candidates can direct contact on Phone No. of Union Public Service Commission – 011 23385271 / 011 23381125 / 011 23098543
Candidates can see more detail advertisement by Clicking given web link -
Please Click Here
Candidates can click the given web link to on line application -
Please Click Here