RPSC Recruitment May 350 LDC Vacancy Job
RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (RPSC)
Recruitment for the post of LDC in RPSC and Govt. Secretariat May 2011
Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites On-Line applications from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 350 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in RPSC and Government Secretariat.
Post details are showing below:
Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in RPSC and Govt. Secretariat
Vacancy: Total 25 in RPSC and 325 in Govt. Secretariat
- 12th Passed from any recognized university or Equivalent Qualifications
- or “O” Level Certificate recognized by DOEACC
- or Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 Monthly
Age: Minimum and Maximum age of the candidates should be 18 to 35 year as on 01/04/2012
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.250 (Rs.150 for Non-Creamy BC and SBC of Rajasthan, Rs.50 for PH and SC/ST of the Rajasthan). Above Application fees should be sent through C.S.C to RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to pay of Rs.40 (Rs.35 for filling charges and Rs.5 as application fees) to C.S.C. as application charge
- Candidates Who are willing to apply on line by own, they can log on to www.rpsc.gov.in for filling on line application, in such conditions, candidates will have to give Rs.5 only as application fees deposit Service charge to C.S.C.
Note: The date of the examination will announced soon
Last date: 17/06/2011 up to 12.00am (Applicants are advised to apply online without waiting the last date of the application)
Official Website: http://rpsc.gov.in