Indian Army Permanent Commission / SSC Recruitment May 2011 Vacancy Jobs
Recruitment for the Post of SSC or Permanent Commission Officers May 2011
Indian Army invites application from Unmarried male candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria and having Cleared 12th Examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics for the grant of SSC or Permanent Commission in Indian Army under 10+2 TES Course-26 Commencing from January 2012.
Age: Between 16 ½ to 19 ½ years as on 1st day of Course Commencing Month
Qualifications: Candidate should have Passed Higher Secondary examination with 70% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
Vacancy: Total vacant seats are 85 for Permanent Commission and SSC both Posts
(Training Period will of 5 years)
Rs.15600 to 39100 (PB-3) for Lt to Maj
Rs.37400 to 67000 (PB-4) for Lt Col to Maj Gen
Rs.67000 to 79000 for Lt Gen
Candidates will be given other allowance besides pay
Selected candidates will be granted to serve in Indian army for 14 years as SSC
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply only Online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates are required to put their all details in the online application format and submit
- After Submission of application, candidates will be provided an Acknowledgment with Roll No.
- Take a Two print out of the complete application, one of them affixed a photograph (attested by Gazetted Officer) and copies of 10th , 12th certificates, Mark sheets, Date of birth proof (attested by Gazetted Officer) should be sent to “Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Selection, West Block-III, R. K Puram, New Delhi- 110066”.
- Last Date of Submission of application is 10/07/2011
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
More Army jobs
Tags: indian army recruitment