DDU Hospital Recruitment May Sr. Resident Vacancy
DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAY HOSPITAL (DDUH)
Hari Nagar, New Delhi
Recruitment for the post of Senor/ Junior Residents May 2011
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital invites applications for engaging Senior and Junior Residents in its various department on Regular basis. Candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria can submit their application by 31/05/2011 till 1.00pm.
Name of the post:
- Senior Residents
- Junior Residents
Total vacancy is 170 (UR-85, SC-26, ST-13, and OBC-46)
Department wise vacancy:
1.Medicine- (20), 2Obs.Gynae.-(07); 3.Surgery-(12); 4.Ortho-(03); 5.Paeds-(14); 6.Eye-(02); 7.Anaes-(15); 8.Pathology-(04); 9.Micro-(01); 10.Burn and Plastic-(02); 11.Radiology-(07); 12.Neuro-Surgery-(05)
1. Senior Residents:
- Candidates should have PG degree in relevant discipline
- After completion of MBBS, candidates should have two year exp.
- Candidates who have PG Degree will be given more preferences
Candidates having the above Qualifications should be registered with DMC.
It should be as per Residency Scheme as on 01/07/2011
UR PG degree holders- 33 years, (OBC-36 years, SC/ST- 38 years)
P.h D Degree holders- 35 years, (OBC-38 years, SC/ST- 40 years)
Rs.18750+ Rs.6600 Grade Pay as well as other allowances as per Rule
2. Junior Residents:
- Candidates should have MBBS degree from any recognized university
- Having completed internship by 30/06/2011.
Rs.15600+ Rs.5400+ other allowances
Age: as on 01/07/2011
General- 30, SC/ST-35 and OBC 33 years
How to apply:
- Form can be obtained between 10am to 1pm
- Candidates are required to submit their application with Rs.500 as cash or Demand Draft.
- Candidates should deposit the Cash with the cashier, at DDUH Hospital, Hari Nagar, New Delhi
- Demand Draft should in favour of M.S DDU Hospital
- Application should be deposited between 10am to 1.pm on any working day.
- Above fees is applicable only for UR and OBC Candidates
For more information log on to www.delhigovt.inc.in/tenders