UPSC NDA and NA Examination
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
Admission Notice no. 08/2011-NDA-II
Admission start for NDA and Naval Academy Examination-II, 2011
Applications are invited from interested candidate for admission of NDA and Navel Academy Examination –II 2011.Conducted by Union Public Service Commission. This examination will be held on 21/08/2011. Interested candidate can see the eligibility criteria given below.
Admission in NDA-army, air force and navy 128th course and 90th INAC June 2012
Age limit- age of the candidate should be between 02/07/1993 to 01/01/1996 (only for unmarried male candidates)
1. For army wing of NDA-12th passed from recognized board
2. Navel wing And Air Force- 12th passed with mathematics and physics organized by SEB.
3. Candidates who are going to appear in the 12th standers examination may also apply for the admission.
Candidate are required to pay application fee of Rs.100 (Rs.50 for SC.ST) to be deposited in any SBI branch, or through net banking of SBI or by visa debit/credit card.
For online application candidate may pay application fee of 100 (Rs.50 for SC.ST) in the form of CRFS.
How to apply:
There are two ways to apply for that admission-1.online, 2. Offline
- candidates may apply online through the website www.upseonline.nic.in
- all the instruction are given on the this website.
- Candidate may apply offline. For this they have to purchase application form provided by commission from any post office or and head post office in the country.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.30 to purchase each application form.
- If candidates have to face any problem in obtaining application form, they may contact at 01123389366.
- last date of receiving of application is 09/05/2011 (for offline-till 5pm or online-till 11.59pm)
- offline application have to be reached before the last date of application at the Controller of Examinations, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- Candidates belong to Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Jsmmu and Kshmir, etc. can send their application by speed post till 16/05/2011.
- Application fee in the form of crossed cheque, Indian postal orders, currency notes, bank draft, or treasury challan etc. will not be accepted by the commission.
- Failed candidate in PABT/INSB previously they can not apply for air force.
- Candidates have to clear two stages for the selection. Intelligence test and Psychological Aptitude Test.
Official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in