mgbbank.com- MGB Gramin Bank Officer and Office Asst. Recruitment April
MGB GRAMIN BANK
Pali Marwar 306401
Recruitment for the Officer Middle/ Junior Management and Office Assistant April 2011
MGB Gramin Bank invites on-line application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 146 Office Assistant Group “B”, 46 Officer JMGS (I), 5 Officer JMGS (II), 1 Officer JMGS (III) Group “A”.
Online Registration from: 13/04/2011 (Last date: 02/05/2011)
Last date application printout: 09/05/2011
Dates of written Examination
Officer (Scale I, II & III): 03/07/2011
Office Assistant: 10/07/2011
Centre Name: Pali Marwar and Bikaner
Post Details are below:
|Post Name/ Code||Vacant Seats||Pay Scale||Age as on 01/04/2011||Qualifications||Desirable|
|Office Assistant (01)||SC-32
(Besides that PC-3
|Rs.7200 to 18500||18 to 28 years||Graduate Degree+ Proficiency in Hindi language||Computer knowledge|
|Office JMGS-I (02)||SC-6
|Rs.14500 to 25700||18 to 28 years||Graduate Degree+ Proficiency in Hindi language||Computer knowledge|
|Office JMGS-II (03)||OBC-1
|Rs.19400 to 28100||21 to 32 years||Degree in Electronics/Computer Science with 50 % marks||C++, VB, PHP, JAVA certificate|
|Office JMGS-III (04)||OBC-1
|Rs.25700 to 31500||21 to 40 years||Degree in any subject area from recognized university with 50% marks||5 years exp. in Bank job as Officer|
Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST-5 years, OBC- 3 years, PH- 10 years. As per Govt. rule
SC/ST/PC/ and Ex-servicemen- Rs.50
General and OBC- Rs.400 (350+ 50 postage)
Mode of Payment:
Above application fees should be sent in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “MGB Gramin Bank” Payable at “Pali Marwar” ith application print out
How to Apply:
- For applying on-line candidates are required to log on to www.mbbbank.com
- First of all candidates must a valid email ID, in case not, then create a email id
- At the time of on-line application candidates should have all required details like Educational Qualifications, Date of birth, as well as Demand Draft Particulars.
- Candidates ensure that their demand draft has been issued between the dates 13/04/2011 to 02/05/2011 other wise it will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to open on-line application link and give their details as required an submit
- After submitting application candidate will get a unique Registration No. and password with computer generated print out of application.
- Candidates keep their password and Registration No. for further reference.
- Candidates should send their computer Generated application print out with a color passport size photograph pasted on the provided space to the Respective post Box given below:
Address to which application should be sent:
- OA- Post box no. 7479, jogeshwari east Mumbai, 400060
- JMGS-I- Post box no. 7502 Motilal Nagar, Goregaon west Mumbai 400104
- MMGS-II- Post box no. 27672 Malad east Mumbai 400097
- MMGS-III- Post box no. 7641 Malad west Mumbai
Written Test Syllabus:
For 1 and 2 post Code- Ii will be objective type written test consisting; Numerical Ability, GK, General Hindi/English, Reasoning of 200 marks within 2 hrs and 30 minutes of duration.
For 3 and 4 post codes; this test consists Reasoning Test, Financial Awareness, General English/Hindi as well Data Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude of the same marks and same duration as above
Selection will be made on the base of completing two successful stages i.e. first of all written test and secondly interview, only those candidates will be called for interview who have ranked high in written test.
- Candidates who do not get call letter for written test before six days of written test can contact their concerned office with original certificates, passport size photograph, id card or appropriate details
- Duplicate call letter can be issued to the candidates above problems accurse.
Fore more details of this recruitment, click here
Official Website: http://mgbbank.com
Tags: mgb gramin bank recruitment