cimfr.nic.in – CIMFR Walk in Interview 2011
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR)
Barwa Road, Dhanbad
A walk in Interview for the post of “Project Assistant Level- II”, 2011
CIMFR invites for a walk in interview from talented and eligible Indian citizen for the post of Project Assistant Level II. For the project “Development of Indigenous Catalyst through Pilot scale Studies of Coal to Liquid (CTL) conversion technology” This is only one post. Candidates who have required qualification and experience can face the interview. This is a time bound project.
Date of Interview: 30/04/2011, from 10am.
Place of Interview: Interview will be held at CIMFR, Digwadih Campus, PO-FRI, Dhanbad, on 30/04/2011 from 10am onwards
Details are given below:
|Name of post||Age on 30/03/2011||Qualifications||Pay Scale||Job duration|
|Project Assistant Level II||Not more than 28 years||B.Tech/B.E in Chemical Engg with 55% marks||Rs. 12,000 consolidated (pm)||3 years|
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST will relaxed by 5% in educational qualification percentage.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/PH/OBC is as per Government Rule.
- This is 3 years co-terminus project
- Project Assistant will be given the extension of medical facility at CIMFR
- Interviewee will not be provided TA for appearing in Interview
- Hindi language can be used for interacting.
Candidates carry their all original document at the time of interview which will be held at CIMFR, Digwadih Campus, PO-FRI, Dhanbad,- 828108, with application form made on a plain paper by giving following details:
- Notification No.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Percentage of Marks
- Passing of Years (from 10th)
- Category i.e. (SC/ST/PH/UR/OBC)
- Address Permanent/Correspondence with contact no. Email etc.
All the Xerox copy should be attested by a Gazetted Officer and one passport size photograph and it should be self attested.
Fore more Information, log on to Official Website: www.cimfr.nic.in
More Walk in
Tags: cimfr recruitment