wrd.bih.nic.in – Department of Water Resources Bihar Junior Engineers Recruitment
DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
GOVT. OF BIHAR
|Name of department||No. of vacant posts||Educational qualification||Payment|
|Department of Water Resources||146 [UR-73,SC-23,ST-02,OBC-18,EBC-26,OBC (Female)-04]||Electrical / Mechanical
From recognized institution.
Applications are invited by Department of Water Resources form eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers . The post for which applications are invited comes under contract period. The appointment will be made in the department of water resources, Road constructions, PHD. Details about the posts and their relevant requirements are given here in.
Abbreviation: - EBC-Extremely Backward Caste.
Age on 01.02.2011: - Min. 18 yrs and Max. 37 yrs for candidates of unreserved category, and 40 yrs for reserved category candidates including women.
Enclosures: - Certificate showing age, educational qualification, caste certificate, Medical Certificate which is issued by Civil Surgeon, Photograph.
How to apply: – Interested candidates, Junior Engineers may apply the form after downloading the application form which is available on the site of water resource department, Bihar along with all the enclosures which is written above. The application form will be send through Speed post / Registered post before 28th February 2011 till 6.00PM.
Instruction which should be cared:-
1) The Candidates, who is selected never comes in category of govt. of Bihar employee and they can not complain about the facilities of govt. employee.
2) If the period of contact is not extended of any candidates then it is indications about termination of contract.
3) The service of junior engineer is not exchangeable in any case after selected particular place.
4) Candidates have to presents the report of medical status which would be issued by civil surgeon.
5) Candidates may choose two place for posting, but authority can decide about the posting.
Candidates may see full advertisement in Dainik Jagran Newspaper, dated on 11th February 2011.
For more information about the recruitment please log on the site of Water Resources, Govt. of Bihar:-
Candidates may know more about the advertisement after clicking here