bseb.bih.nic.in – BSEB Admit Card of Assistant Operator
BIHAR STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
TRANSMISSION ZONE – II, MUZAFFARPUR
Bihar State Electricity Board had invited application for the post of Assistant Operator for pursuing transmission work in Transmission Zone – II, Muzaffarpur. This recruitment comes under the notice no. 01/Contract/TRZ MUZ /PR/BSEB. After getting overwhelming response from applicants selection process started. BSEB set its own norms to select the eligible candidates and the candidates have been called on the basis of their marks obtained in ITI (Elect.)
It is suggested to the candidates please check the application status for knowing date and location for verification of their testimonials. Interested candidates may know it form the site of BSEB or they can get it form the link. Link is showing below: -
BSEB ASSISTANT OPERATOR APPLICATION STATUS
Note: - Counseling is going to start on form 8th March 2011
Important Instructions: -
1) The call letter to eligible candidates has been sent through post.
2) The candidates are requested to bring all the original certificates during verification of testimonials.
3) The candidates who passed the ITI form non govt. institutions may have to affidavit about its institution affiliation with Labour Department of respective state.
4) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in verification of testimonials.
5) Mere appearing for verifications of testimonials will not confirm about their engagement on contract basis.
It is suggested to the candidates please visit the site official of BSEB for more updates.