aiims.ac.in – AIIMS Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Recruitment
All India Institutes of medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Venue: Ansari nagar, New Delhi
Notification no.:13-2/2011- Acad.I Dated: 31 – 01 – 2011
All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) invites application for the post of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrator’s different department on adhoc basis for the tenure period as per Govt. Interested candidates that has to eligibility for this post may be apply.
More Details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Limitation of Age, Application fee and other Information are following.
Name of Vacant Post:
- Senior Resident / Demonstrator (Medical)
- Senior Demonstrator (Non Medical)
- Senior / Senior Demonstrators (Medical): Post Graduate Degree (PG) or Diploma in any registered university / Institute.
- Senior Demonstrators (Non Medical): Ph.D in respective Discipline from from recognized university.
- Educational qualification for the post of Laboratory Medicine MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized university / Institute.
Note: Candidates that qualified the Post Graduate (PG) / Diploma / Ph.D exam by 22th February 2011 are eligible for this post.
- salary for senior residence / demonstrator’s 18750 + grade pay(GP)- Rs 6600 + NPA and other allowances
- salary for senior demonstrator(non medical):Rs 18750 + grade pay(GP)-Rs 6600 + NPA and other allowances
Limitation of Age: Candidates should have 33 years age for the post of Senior Residents and Senior Demonstrator. And the candidates who belong to SC / ST and OPH get Five years relaxation. The candidates who belong to OBC they get three years relaxation age for apply.
Last date for submission application: 22 – 02 – 2011
Date of Written Test: 13 – 03 – 2011
Date of Interview: 16 / 17 /18 -03 2011 at 9:30 A.M.
Application fee for General / OBC and OPH Candidates: Rs1000/-
Application fee for SC / ST Candidates: Rs800/-
Candidates should be pay the application fee by Demand Draft (DD) only in the favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates firstly get Prescribed application format on to the official website that the address of official website is giving below. Then candidates fill up the application format carefully and accurately and after that enclose all essential document like Date of Birth Certificate (DOB), MBBBS / BDS / MD / MS / MDS / Ph.D / Diploma Certificate and Caste Certificate and lastly submit it before 22th February 2011 on to the Given venue / Addresses.
The Examination Section
AIIMS, New Delhi-110029
Candidates who want to see details about Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Limitation of Age and other Information find by the clicking website address:.
Click here to More:
Click her to Application format:
Tags: aiims recruitment