BSEB Bihar Board 10th Exam Mathematics Preparation Tips, Sample Paper
HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS CLASS X
- To study a proper way of all the six parts of the mathematics books.
- Formulae and their Applications must be memorized.
- Draw carefully graphs and diagrams.
- During preparation if you fell tough time then leave that particular segment and start a new one for compensate.
- Repeat ion is the best way for achieving the good result
- Solved the sample paper which is published in any media or available in market to get update trend. It is the best way to check your preparations.
- Owen solved paper would be checked by either teacher or tutor for particular subject.
- Also follow the suggestions of teachers.
- The question which is difficult in nature would be repeated many times.
- Pay more attention on that particular segment from where most questions asked.
- If the student is facing problem to solve Geometric questions must remember the important Theorem.
- In Statistic the question related to Mean, Median, Mode must remember properly.
- During solving question related to Trigonometry and Algebra take more attention, because most questions asked from this section of mathematics.