CBSE 12th 2012 Economics – How to Prepare? Sample Paper
HOW TO PREPARE ECONOMICS for 12th CBSE ?
Now days Economics becomes career oriented subject due to widely acceptance in the field of finance. Its broad nature attracts so many students at the academic level to higher level.
When ever talk about the preparation strategy of Economics at the level of 12th, here are some suggestions.
1) Student should take-up the entire syllabus announced by the board.
2) There is no need to read more reference books. Besides of this read the book which is prescribed by board. Reading some many books may create confusion, and it is really harmful for student.
3) It is said by psychologists that “eyes, hands and mental presentations collectively can produce learning reflexes” so it is better way to remember the answer of questions along with written work.
4) Use diagram for solving question whenever it is required.
5) During preparation student may take help of sample paper which is current in nature.
6) On the level of 12th Economics consists two parts, Micro Economics and Macro Economics? Both portions have 50 marks each.
7) In current time CBSE asked 32 questions, in which 10 questions consists one marks each, 6 questions for three marks each, 4 questions for five marks each and 6 questions for six marks each.
More Tips for securing maximum marks:-
- In the examination hall read all the questions firstly after getting the question paper.
- Give the answer in sequence as much possible as you can.
- Student should use easy language for giving answer.
- During solving the questions of numerical mentions all the steps.
- Draw diagram where ever it is required. Its affects positively in the favor of candidates
- Questions which asked to express the differences will be showed in the table.
- In answer sheet main point may be highlighted during the solving the questions.
- Use pencil for drawing diagram.
Tags: cbse 12th economics question paper, cbse 12th model test paper, cbse 12th sample paper, how to prepare