ihmchandigarh.org – IHM Chandigarh Stenographer, LDC, UDC etc jobs
INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for the post of Stenographer, U.D.C, L.D.C and Assistant Lecturer – Cum- Assistant Instructor. Information related to no. of post, educational qualification, age, pay scale are given below.
|No. of posts along with category||Age (max)
as on 31/01/2011
|Scale of pay||Qualifications/Experience|
|1||Stenographer||1 (Gen)||30 years||Rs. 5200-20200
+ Grade Pay Rs. 2400
|Graduate in any discipline from recognized university. Exp:-minimum speed of 40 wpm in English and 80 wpm in Stenography|
|3 (Gen)||30 years||Rs. 5200-20200
+ Grade Pay Rs. 2400
|Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
Exp:- min. 3 yrs experience in Administrative and Accounts matters with computer knowledge.
|28 years||Rs. 5200-20200
+ Grade Pay Rs. 1900
|10+2/Isc from recognized board. Along with typing speed of 40 word per minutes.
Exp:- one yr Diploma in computer application.
|4||Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor||2(GEN)||30 years||Rs. 9300-34800
+ Grade Pay Rs. 4200
|3 years/degree ,Diploma in
Hotel Management from an recognized university with minimum 60 %aggregate marks.
Exp:-min. 3 yrs of practical exp. in hotel and catering industry.
At least 2 yrs teaching exp. in recognized/affiliated university.
Instruction which should be followed by the candidate:-
1) Incomplete application will be rejected.
2) The appointing authority has right about acceptance / rejection of an application eligibility.
3) The candidate who is working I govt.service/semi govt. service/corporation can apply through proper channel.
4) On the application form the post for which applied would be mention.
5) Candidate of reserved category and in respect of Assistant Lecturer – cum Assistant Instructor short listed for interview will be reimbursed To and Fro 2nd clas Rail fare .
Note Downloading the application form please :-click here
The official website of the institute:-http://ihmchandigarh.org/QuickLinks/Vacancies.aspx