nitjsr.ac.in – N.I.T Jamshedpur Recruitment of Assist. professor, Lecturer December
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NIT)
(N.I.T) JAMSHEDPUR – 831014
(Under (MHRD), Gov. of India)
In continuation with the Previous letter no. NIT/R/04/2010.which had been published on 20/11/2010. The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) is inviting an application from Indian nationals which belongs to SC/ST & OBC Categories and having good academic background along with commitment to excellent education, for the post of assistant professor (on agreement basis) and Lecturer (on agreement basis) For maximum periods of 3 years will be renewed annually. The vacancies are for the following departments
1. Computer science Engineer
2. Civil Engineer
3. Electrical Engineer
4. Electronics and communication engineer
5. Mechanical engineer
6. Metallurgical & materials Engineer
7. Production and Industrial Engineer
11. Department of Computer Application.
12. Humanities (English).
The details of educational qualification & salary are as follows:
Minimum necessary qualification for the post of assistant professor (on agreement basis): -
- First class Pass Mechanical Engineer /M.TECH. In the Suitable Branch of Engineering Technology for each and every One engineering section.
- First class master degree of M.Phil./NET for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and humanities (English) section.
- First class of master degree MCA or equivalent and must be 2 years Experience for the department of Computer application.
- Salary Rs. 33,000/- PM.
And minimum education qualification for the post of Lecturer
- First class of Bachelor of Engineering /Bachelor of Technology in the accurate section of
Engineering/Technology for all the Engineering section.
- Should be first class of master degree in chemistry, physics, Mathematics and Humanities (English) section.
- Must be first class of master degree in MCA or equivalent for computer application section.
- Salary Rs. 30,000/-PM.
How to apply –
Essential documents must be such as attested photo copy of educational qualification certificate and pass port size photograph must reach registrar, NIT, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand – 831014 through speed/ registered post on or before 17th .01.2011.
Note –The date of interview and time will be declared before 25th.january.2011.
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details log on this website: – http://nitjsr.ac.in/nitjsr/